Featured

    Featured Posts

USE YOUR ANDROID KEYBOARD/MOUSE VIA WIFI/USB/BLUETOOTH



Convert Your Android Phone Into
Wired/Wireless Mouse And Keyboard!
Using G-pad!!!
**G-pad Is An Ultimate App For Using Your Android For Controlling PC.**
.
>>Features<<
* It has An Touch pad with buttons and scroll bar for controlling your PC/Laptop.
* It provides a full functional qwerty keyboard.
* It is An Easy To Use Software.
To Use It Follow These Steps:
* Install This App in your android Device - G-pad https://play.google.com/store /apps/details?id=com.mobisters.android.r emote.client&hl=en
* And Download G-pad In your PC.
For Mac:
For Windows: https://docs.google.com /uc?id=0B0AOrH446ArENzM1ZDA0ZGMtZW ViNS00MmU3LTgxNjMtMTlmMmI2YjZiYWFj &export=download
* Start the App in PC And Android and select your connectivity mode and easy enjoy using G-pad!
Enjoy
any problm comment
author

Author Name

Author Description!

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

3 comments

I have gpad version 3.0.1 apk but the link you provided is for gpad server 2.0 .So when I tried to use it in USB mode it says that my computer could not able to detect the device.I tried several times but result is same.I think this is because of the discrepancy of client and server version.So do you have any solution ?Do you have gpad 2.0 apk or gpad 3.0 server ?

Reply

I have gpad version 3.0.1 apk but the link you provided is for gpad server 2.0 .So when I tried to use it in USB mode it says that my computer could not able to detect the device.I tried several times but result is same .I think this is because of the discrepancy of client and server version.So do you have any solution ?Do you have gpad 2.0 apk or gpad 3.0 server ?

Reply

I have gpad version 3.0.1 apk but the link you provided is for gpad server 2.0 .So when I tried to use it in USB mode it says that my computer could not able to detect the device.I tried several times but result is same .I think this is because of the discrepancy of client and server version.So do you have any solution ?Do you have gpad 2.0 apk or gpad 3.0 server ? Reply me>>>bitcoinminerfan@gmail.com

Reply

Post a Comment

www.CodeNirvana.in

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Total Pageviews

Copyright © HAR PRAKAR KI JAANKAARI HINDI MEIN | Blogger Templates | Designed By Code Nirvana